Scrap en herbe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

kpMELLY says hello

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

kpMELLY says hello Empty
MessageSujet: kpMELLY says hello   kpMELLY says hello I_icon_minitimeLun 15 Avr - 0:04

Hello alltogether,

here comes a little newbie of MariScrap and I´m happy to be here. I´m a 38-years-old mom of 3 children, married about 18years with one and the same man Laughing and leader of a little crowd of pets. We live and love in Baesweiler, a little town near Aachen in germany and in the beginning my warning: my french is lost in the deep spere of my brain, and my english is not the very best, but I think it will be ok to be understand.

After my family including the pets I love it to photograph and to do scraps (why else should I be here clown ), also reading very much, working in my garden (YAY we had a SPRINGday today cheers ) and in the next time I wanna start riding again.

I´m active at severy communities and CT´s where you always can find me as kpmelly, my alias about the years, but you can call me without kp - only Melly.

Think that´s enough for now and the late evening, will have a look tomorrow where I can start up here. If you have any question: give them to me, I will throw my answer back,

good night,
Melly
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mariscrap
Admin
Mariscrap

kpMELLY says hello Empty
MessageSujet: Re: kpMELLY says hello   kpMELLY says hello I_icon_minitimeLun 15 Avr - 23:18

Welcome on board Melly...can't wait to see your fantastic pages.

Can't wait also to have a spring day..but as uselly it will be summer right now...we don't have any 4 saison but only 2!!!!! My tulips will die before grow up due of the sun :-((

but at least it's great to see some sun
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://team-mariscrap.forumactif.org

kpMELLY says hello
Page 1 sur 1