Scrap en herbe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilGalerieRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Hi from the Netherlands

AuteurMessage
Nelleke
hobbit scrap
hobbit scrap
Nelleke

Hi from the Netherlands Empty
MessageSujet: Hi from the Netherlands   Hi from the Netherlands I_icon_minitimeMer 24 Aoû - 22:50

Hello every one , it took some time , I have to learn a lot about the forum but this is me - Nelleke
I am Dutch - from the Neherlands , can't read - write or speak France so I tell something about me in English.. if I make mistakes by writing , sorry but my English is okay but not that good ..lol..
I am married with Jan for 30 years. we have 3 kids - 1 - son Almer - 30 year - 2 - son Marwin - 27 - 3 - daughter Nerissa almost 23.
We live in Lemmer a small town in the top of the Netherlands in the province Friesland .
We had 3 kats - Bandit ,Smokey ,and Mew .
But Bandit and Smokey where ill so I had to let both go after 17 years . They are over the rainbow by now.
Mew is 16. My hobby is digital scrappen , do this for 8 years by now. start in a Dutch group , than I went to Decopages and MooTwo , after that IvyScraps , they all had to shut down..sad ..and now OSLS - A new site ..I love it by making pages and am in there a CT member for HSA - Eileen. Mimi know's Eileen too. And now I will give it a try to work for Mimi too .
other hobby is sit in the back of a big motor with my hubby Jan going to lots of places , I can't drive so I sit and relax..lol..
I love nature by animals - flowers , visiting countries and cities , love taking pict. by what ever and try to use them in my pages.
I come from a big family , 1 of 9 kids ,3 brothers and 5 sisters , I am number 4 - still have my parents , almost 86 - and 85 , and if we have luck they will be married in Nov. for 65 years , both still in a good shape. Okay , now you know a bit about me and I think you we see my fam. coming by in my pages..
hope we all will having fun together in here. hugs Nelleke.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hi from the Netherlands
Page 1 sur 1